Friday, August 15, 2008

one word answers


Are you verbose, wordy, have a lot to say? Me too! Try playing a blog version of Twenty Questions giving only one word answers. It almost killed me. Here's my version of a meme currently floating around blogland.


1. Your cell phone? monogrammed

2. Your significant other? charming

3. Your hair? tousled

4. Your mother? gorgeous

5. Your father? generous

6. Your kid(s)? delightful

7. Your favorite thing? books

8. Your dream last night? odd

9. The room you're in? peaceful

10. Your fear? invisibility

11. What you're not? boring

12. Last thing you did before logging on? laughed

13. Where did you grow up? Chattanooga

14. What are you wearing? wide-legged Capri's

15. Your computer? lifeline

16. Favorite place? Crater Lake

17. Your mood right now? contented

18. Missing someone? often

19. Something you're not wearing? shoes

20. Your life? beautiful


Aside from being a big talker, I'm also a Nosey Parker. Which I prefer to call curious. That makes this meme perfect for me. Won't you play along? Please leave me a comment with your link or your answers. I'd love for you to tell me something.





The question mark photo above is really a staircase. You must check out this amazing photographer.

8 comments:

tangobaby said...

Hi relyn,

I love your list, too. This was a fun meme, wasn't it?

I hope school is going well and we will look forward to hearing about the wild and wooly second graders when you have time! Keep smiling!

xoxo

Caroline said...

I will be posting my list over the weekend...so be sure to come by and check it out. In the meantime, I made the Oreo bites...they don't look as pretty as yours...but WOW are they good! I posted the recipe and pic I took on my blog. I love your ideas!

Patti said...

Hi Relyn~ I posted my list on my blog- stop by and check out my answers. For my NON-blogging friends (which I have way too many of) I turned it into an e-mail and have enjoyed the answers. Thanks again for a fun idea! I hope your year started off wonderfully! Enjoy your weekend and try to RELAX!!!

Jaime said...

I'm really liking the simplicity of this little meme....I think I might do it too! Especially considering I am suffering from a bit of blogger's block.
Love your answers, dear one :)

beth said...

WOW...many of your answers would have been my answers !!!

Love this little meme....so fun !!!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

What a great ending "your life: beautiful"!

Jessica said...

That must have been so challenging to answer all the questions with one word- so often it is difficult to say less. It was fun to read your answers! I hope your first few days back at school are going well!!!

Anonymous said...

#10.. me too. do you think that may be one reason to blog my dear? i think it is for me and you help me to become more visible every time you come over to say bravo and hello.
XOX
p.s. hello relyn i see you.

Oldies, but Goodies