Friday, August 15, 2008
one word answers
Are you verbose, wordy, have a lot to say? Me too! Try playing a blog version of Twenty Questions giving only one word answers. It almost killed me. Here's my version of a meme currently floating around blogland.
1. Your cell phone? monogrammed
2. Your significant other? charming
3. Your hair? tousled
4. Your mother? gorgeous
5. Your father? generous
6. Your kid(s)? delightful
7. Your favorite thing? books
8. Your dream last night? odd
9. The room you're in? peaceful
10. Your fear? invisibility
11. What you're not? boring
12. Last thing you did before logging on? laughed
13. Where did you grow up? Chattanooga
14. What are you wearing? wide-legged Capri's
15. Your computer? lifeline
16. Favorite place? Crater Lake
17. Your mood right now? contented
18. Missing someone? often
19. Something you're not wearing? shoes
20. Your life? beautiful
Aside from being a big talker, I'm also a Nosey Parker. Which I prefer to call curious. That makes this meme perfect for me. Won't you play along? Please leave me a comment with your link or your answers. I'd love for you to tell me something.
The question mark photo above is really a staircase. You must check out this amazing photographer.
In case you want more...
Poem Hunger Favorite Things I Love Lists Personal Passions 52 Lists Slice of Life Lawsonland Being Momma Bookish Thoughts A Habit of Gratitude Just Me Guest Blogger Just Thinking NaBloPoMo August Break Family Stories Something for You This moment Team Lawson The Good Life Christmas Cup of Blessings I Love America Alphabetica Jeffrey My Love Precious Ordinary SOOJ AprilLove Intention Why Don't You Inspiration Opinions Please Quotes unphotographable The BIG List Art San Francisco I love Presents Monthly Mosaic The Art of Silly December Reflections Travel Book of the Week Fiction