In the quiet peace of my home, I want to count my blessings. Again. Again and again and again. Know that when I do, I think of you. and you. and you.
I write my list and I whisper, "Thank you. Oh, thank you, Lord."
- for friends who are not near, but are never far
- for a friend who celebrates my birthday all week long
- for my love, my child, my home
- for the constant generosity of blogging friends
- for people who make a difference
- for the chance to serve
- for books and books and books
- for autumn and the way the trees are shyly changing into their ballgowns
- for favorite people who just can't quit blogging
- for perfect birthday presents
- for beauty
- for love
- for peace
- for joy
- for contentment
- for laughter
The amazing picture above was taken by my friend, Se'lah and given to me as a gift when I admired it. Don't you just love people like that? Oh, you'll love Se'lah. For sure.