Life is Good ~ Sing it Loud!And you? What's your six word memoir?
Have you seen the meme asking for a six word autobiography yet? What a cool idea. What a difficult task. How to sum up a life in a few words and not sound like a bumper sticker? My first thought when I saw the meme was relief that I was unlikely to ever be given such a task. It's funny that I remain untagged, but have written my perfect six word autobiography. I came up with it in less than a minute when I gave a title to this picture. At the time, I didn't have a clear idea for this post. I just knew I had to write about the picture that moved me so much. I thought titling it was a good place to start, even though I can't claim the honor of photographing it. This picture is so me that when I described it, I realized I had described myself pretty well - autobiography well. Life is Good - Sing it Loud!Life is Good - Sing it Loud! That's me.
- I'm a top-of-my-lungs-out-the-car-window kind of singer.
- I'm a cry-at-Hallmark-commercials passionate woman.
- I'm a want-to-hug-you-when-I-see-you-when-I-leave-you-and-any-time-you-make-me laugh kind of person.
- I laugh often and loud.
- I'm a roll-down-the-hill-in-my-Sunday-clothes kind of girl.
- I say "Yes!" and "Why not?" more often than "No" or "We'll see."
- I still ride on the merry-go-round every chance I get, and I race my daughter for the highest swing at the playground.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Along the Same Lines...
Yesterday I wrote about the six word stories which reminded me of the six word memoir. I wrote mine back when I first began blogging. Here it is:
In case you want more...
Poem Hunger Favorite Things I Love Lists Personal Passions 52 Lists Slice of Life Lawsonland Being Momma Bookish Thoughts A Habit of Gratitude Just Me Guest Blogger Just Thinking NaBloPoMo August Break Family Stories Something for You This moment Team Lawson The Good Life Christmas Cup of Blessings I Love America Alphabetica Jeffrey My Love Precious Ordinary SOOJ AprilLove Intention Why Don't You Inspiration Opinions Please Quotes unphotographable The BIG List Art San Francisco I love Presents Monthly Mosaic The Art of Silly December Reflections Travel Book of the Week Fiction