Monday, November 30, 2009

And I Really Wanted To End It With a Bang...


Confession time:
I have been sitting at this computer for nearly an hour with no post to show for it. I began writing three different posts and each time I decide that they are not what I want for tonight. Or that they will take too much time to finish. I dunno what's wrong with me. I think I just wanted to end NaBloPoMo with a bang. It feels more like a fizzle to me. I guess there are just days when I don't have much to say. Whodathunkit?

Never fear. Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, I'll always have something to share. I hope you enjoy.

* I like simple things that make people smile *
* I like people with a definite sense of style *
* I like great ideas for capturing memories *
* I like to take care of the Earth, too *
* I like writing that challenges me *
* I like people with real genius *
* I like bloggy collaborations *
* I like improv. A lot! *
* I really like you! *
* I like this *


What new wonders have you discovered?


The graphic above came from the Baylor College of Medicine website. I swiped it. I admit it.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad its not just me who has those days! but lists are always great standbys for such days!

Bee said...

Well, I think that NaBloPoMo is a HUGE accomplishment! Well-done, you.

Tracy said...

Congrats for being here to share something with us everyday during November, Relyn... my hat off to you. Thank you for all the fun! Something new right now is the persimmon fruit... I want to learn what all do cook with this beautiful little fruit. :o) Happy Week, my friend ((HUGS))

Rita said...

Wonderful month long posts! Have enjoyed them all. Love ya!

Andrea said...

I always enjoy your posts and especially your comments on my blogs.
Blessings, andrea

Char said...

a month is very difficult...so very

so yay!! great job.

and great linky love too

karey m. said...

i got bad chills when i read your post title...i thought you were going to quit!

eep.

this is fine. just fine. especially when compared to the alternative. xoxo.

Suz said...

Has it been a month already? Wow, good for you..but it was easy
writing comes easy for people like us..it's the thinking that takes time...bless your wonderful posts
You have inspired and blessed many with your writing.
me especially

Sue said...

It just seems like a few days ago when you said you were going to post every day in November...that month flew by! I've enjoyed each and every post and all the other places you have linked us to. Thank you!

Sue

Marilyn Miller said...

A lovely end to the month. I always enjoy what you have to share.

Gayle said...

A month of posts is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations for doing it!

Yoli said...

That was great! Please do not worry we all have those days.

christina said...

Good job, my sweet girl! So proud of you!
xoox
Talk about a bang! Come visit me for a quick spell, please.

A Box of Chocolates said...

Hey Relyn,
I absolutely love the improv sound of music clip, my husband and I were in London earlier this year in Trafalgar Square and the mobile phone company over there I think it is T3 or 3 Mobile, did the same thing but with Pink (the rock singer) we were doing Karoke though all had mikes and sung old beatles songs and stuff talk about fun so this just is wonderful. Congrats on winning over at Christina's too.
xx

Patti said...

I feel the same way but probably more often than you do. I do not like that feeling at all!

prashant said...

Congrats for being here to share something with us everyday during November,
Make website india

gkgirl said...

congrats on the end of nablopomo!!!
:O)

now to check out those links!!

Oldies, but Goodies