Not easy. I am generally an open book and tend to spill information about myself like a leaky faucet. Here's what I'll do. I'll just spit out the first things I think of.
- I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. A big enough one that I'm actually considering watching this.
- I love Bon Jovi's music. Still. And not just because of the nostalgia factor either.
- I really, really like makeup and wear more than anybody I work with. But, I don't think I look like I do. (Do I? Those of you who know me in person - speak up.)
- My Dad had two things he always harped on when I was a teen. It bugged me then, but I am so very grateful for those habits now. His "rules": One, to be late is to steal another person's time. (Sorry, Dad. I'm still working on that one.) Two, if someone can smell your perfume and they aren't hugging you, you have too much on. I'm still paranoid when someone compliments my perfume.
- With the aforementioned exception of Bon Jovi, I have the musical taste of a very classy 70 year old. OK, maybe I made up the classy part. Still.
- The first thing I do when I walk in the door at the end of the day is take off my shoes. Next is my jewelry and then my bra. Yippie! Then I scrape my hair away from my neck and face. That usually requires a headband, a ponytail holder, and two tiny barrettes - all at once. Yeah, I look really good at home. Lucky Jeffrey.
- My friends and I joke about my OCD tendencies. For example, my spice spinner is alphabetized, as are my CDs, my books, and my collections of old magazines. You would never, ever find a sock in the underwear drawer. And, when I shopped I used to rearrange the clothing displays by color on the rounders. Jeffrey's laughter cured me of that. Almost.