I've had kissing on the brain lately.
Apparently, so have my friends.
favorite kissing locations...
- The Riverwalk, Chattanooga, Tennessee - This was the big one. My first with Jeffrey. I am here to testify, it doesn't only happen in books, my knees actually did go weak.
- in my bed - Comforting kisses in the middle of the night, after my little one wakes me up with a bad dream.
- in the early morning kitchen - from a tousle-headed, sleepy-eyed husband
- standing at the edge of a bonfire
- in the labor and delivery room - Was everybody kissing everyone? It sure seemed as though the room was full of loving kisses.
- 4,000 feet in the air somewhere over the Rockies
- at Crater Lake
- during a meteor shower
- in his Dad's truck - Fogging up the windows and hoping it would never end. It hasn't.
- standing at the edge of the Pacific Ocean, wet to the knees
- in the middle of a cornfield in Oregon
- in a chapel - Just after my Dad said "You may kiss the bride."
- in the shower
- on a dance floor at my friend's wedding - This one was my first double cheeker. I love that real people actually do that.
- at rollerskating rink during couples skate
- in the rain on Jefferson Street
future kissing locations...
- a gondola as it drifts under the Grand Canal - an opera singing gondolier would be just about perfect, don't you think?
- at the top of the Eiffel Tower
- on the back of a donkey clambering down the Grand Canyon
- at Sloane's wedding
- hopefully, in the delivery room when my grandbabies are born
What about you? Where are your favorite kissing locations? Tell me a story, won't you?
The above is one of my favorite pictures so far. It is another one of my students on Valentine's day.