Week 25 of the Wednesday Lists.
17 Things I Wonder About...
- Why are things the funniest in the most inappropriate situations?
- Why do the best tasting things contain the most calories?
- How do you get that ship in the bottle? And why would you bother?
- What made Pythagoras think to prove a triangle theorem with two squares?
- Why would anyone ever make a piggy bank with no hole to get the money out?
- What is it about toots that is so terribly funny?
- What is it about people falling down that makes me laugh so hard?
- Where do all the missing socks really go?
- Why do people think that not speaking up is the same as being nice?
- Why do people carry a gallon of milk in a plastic bag?
- Will Twinkies and cockroaches really survive a nuclear bomb?
- Why do dogs always sniff your crotch?
- Why do the pencil sharpeners in classrooms never work?
- What is the deal with the Geico commercials?
- Do those goofy underwear-showin' boys really think they look good with their bums hanging out?
- Why do people think it's okay to caress a stranger's belly just because she's pregnant?
- Why on Earth doesn't Donald Trump do something about his hair?
What about you? What do you wonder about?
Albert Einstein, Princeton, New Jersey by Ernst Haas