* A song: "Sunday Drive" by Paul Cardall
* Great Read: Distant Hours by Kate Morton
* A small way to change the world: Commit to returning your cart and someone else's every time you buy groceries.
* What's making me happiest: Sloane has a slumber party tonight and Jeffrey and I are finally getting to see Les Miserables - at the Imax! YAY!
* Taste treat: cut up Snickers in your chocolate ice cream
* Favorite Moment: Sloane, a friend of hers, and I spent way too long playing Wheel of Fortune on the iPad. I had so much fun laughing and playing with the girls!
* Feeling crafty: Polaroid coasters from Darkroom and Dearly
* Image of the Week: "A Morning View" by photographer, Nara Simhan
* Quote of the Week: "Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” ~ Edith Sitwell
* Inspiration: A Home for Alice
* Another short film: Shoe by Qian Shi
* A post to make you think: That Corner Was Mine by me