Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Faves



* A Song: "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Sophie Milman

* Great Read: Flowers In The Rain by Rosamunde Pilcher

* Favorite Moment: Realizing that we were running late this morning because Jeffrey and I kept talking instead of getting ready.  I love that we always have so much to say to each other.   

* Best Purchase: My new calendar from Susannah Tucker
(See above for her beautiful packaging.)

* What's Making Me Happiest: How excited Sloane is about her Math competition tomorrow at a local university. 

* Images of the Week: National Geographic Photography Contest Winners

* In Case You Missed It: A Shift in Perspective

* A Postthat enticed my senses

 * A Tip: Keep a laundry basket on top of your dryer so you can empty the clothes right away.  I find I'm much more likely to fold and put them away immediately  if they are out in plain sight.

* Quote of the Week: "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." ~ Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy

* PINspiration: Winter Wonderland by Patti Lindeman

* Some Things I Love: Nars lipgloss, bangle bracelets, crushed ice from Sonic, color coordinated office supplies, globes, maps as home decor, butterflies that land on your fingers, warm chocolate chip cookies and cold, cold milk

* BLOGspiration Mandy Lynne

What do you love this Friday? 

12 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love this blog of yours,
relyn,
and how a bright poof of inspiration popped into my mind
as I was lounging here
just now
....a simple solution
for a complex problem
i've been wrestling with.
oh relyn, isn't it beautiful
how God kisses us in the most
unexpected ways!
-Jennifer

Jeanne said...

I love your Friday Favs...........Always enjoy everything you share.
Love Jeanne

Debby said...

I also love your Favorites today. Thanks for sharing. How do you follow Mandy's blog. So cute.
I amloving the beautiful snow we are having and hoping my husband makes it home from work okay.
Have a wonderful week-end.

Debby said...

Also good luck to your daughter.

Marilyn Miller said...

So many good things here from talking until almost late to enticing the senses with chestnuts. I love Rosamunde Pilcher's books. Thanks for linking to the list of her writings. I thought I had read all her books, but I guess I missed some.

S. Etole said...

Always enjoy your "finds" that you share with us.

Mrs. E said...

I love your blog! (And good luck to Sloane!)

Tracy said...

Your Friday post are so sweet, Relyn... I'm late to this one though. LOVE butterflies...*swoon*... I read all of Rosamunde Pilcher's novels many years ago... I could do with revisiting her. Thanks for the idea! Happy Days ((HUGS))

paris parfait said...

Oh, oh, oh - crushed ice from Sonic! Another blast from the past. So many lovely inspirations in your post.

Lisa Gordon said...

I love your Friday Favs, Relyn.
Thank you for sharing!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I hope Sloane was happy with her results!

I love globes as home decor. Especially ones with antique coloring (I don't know if that's a thing, but that's the best way I can explain it, the yellow/brown colors).

Jeanie said...

A wonderful list -- I can't think of a better reason for being late!

Oldies, but Goodies