* Newest Addiction: The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. (Warning: rated PG13)
* Favorite Moment: Staying up late last Friday night and laughing with my girlfriends till my sides ached.
* BLOGspiration: Jones Design Company
* Best Surprise: The little goodie basket one of my women's retreat roomies made for each of us. I love presents!
* A Song: Don't Let the Devil Ride by Julie Miller with Buddy Miller
* What's Making Me Happiest: Another photography class and girlfriend day tomorrow.
* Images of the Week: Flower Circles, Sunflower by Roban of Moments in Time
* In Case You Missed It: Hide N Watch
* A small change with big dividends: Get up early! A few weeks ago I made Sloane cry. We were running late and I took it out on her. She forgave me immediately, but I felt terrible. I determined never to do that to her again. I made a promise to get up earlier every morning. I've kept that promise for two weeks now and my whole life is going smoother. Really.
* Quote of the Week: "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them." ~ unknown
* PINspiration: Inspriation for Gift Wrapping by Sande Chase
* Some Things I Love: the sound of Sloane's laughter when she is really, really tickled, Reisen candies, parents who volulnteer in my classroom, creating Valentines for my students, helping Sloane make her Valentine box, Scholastic book orders, cupcakes...
One of my favorite things to do is go to art museums. I really en;joy photographing paintings and sculpture that I love. Sometimes I can't resist playing with them a little bit in post-processing. This image is a slightly edited version of Head of Girl by Jean-Baptiste Greuze.