* A Song: Because We Can by Bon Jovi. To quote him before he sang this new song, "This is a call to action. We all have a responsiblity to do what we can."
* Best Part of the Week: Two of my best friends and I went to Kansas City for the Bon Jovi concert last Saturday. To say that it was an excellent concert would be a huge understatement. It's been a long time since I've had that much fun. I woke up singing Bon Jovi songs the next morning. This is what I learned: time laughing, dancing, and singing side-by-side with your best friends is something I need more of in my life.
* Something to Make: a fun fan
* Image of the Week: Here & Now by Berta
* A Post: The Escape by Silly Girl
* Quote of the Week: "The greatest gift we can give to the world is creating a continuous, uninterrupted loving family structure." ~ Aldona Laita
* PINspiration: Places Time Forgot by Kelli Draper
* Film Fancies: Time-lapse Earth on Vimeo
* BLOGspiration: Sadie Olive, for gorgeous interiors and photography
* In Case You Missed It: A Passion for Parenting
Happy weekend friend.