In 2011 I read 311 books. I read many children's book for work as well as my own pleasure. I read shelter books, memoirs, crafting books, short stories, and beautiful cookbooks. I love young adult literature, great fiction, poetry, and non-fiction books about my passions. Most of all, I love a good story. Here's the best of my reading for the year 2011.
Relyn's Best New Reads of 2011
10. Just Being Audrey by Margaret Cardillo
9. The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt by Caroline Preston
8. The Night Bookmobile by Audrey Neffenegger
7. Let's Bring Back by Lesley M.M. Blume
6. Grace for President by Kelly DiPucchio
5. Matched by Allie Condi
4. Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas
3. Missed Connections: Love, Lost & Found by Sophie Blackall
2. Witch Child by Celia Rees
and the winner is...
1. Pursuit of Happiness by Maira Kalman