* Something to Buy: just in time for Valentine's Day
* To Make You Think: "Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls" by the Militant Baker
* Great Read: How to Quiona by Tiffany Beveridge
* Terrific Tip: no more slipping cheese on your take out pizza
* Anticipating: The Olympics! We're having an Opening Ceremonies Party tonight. YAY!
* PINspiration: what makes life beautiful curated by Michaela Ferrar
* In Case You Missed It: Smooching
* Some Things I Love: medaling ceremonies at the Olympics, lessons that go really well, Chris Van Allsburg, the look on a child's face when they realized they've mastered a new skill, Beethoven, displays at Anthropologie stores, changing out the pillows and tablecloths seasonally, gorgeous sunrise skies, getting home and shedding shoes and jewelry and cramming my hair up into a barrette, knowing what's for dinner and looking forward to it all day
Happy weekend, friends.