* Quote of the Week: "Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you. You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called. Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you, haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit." ~ Neil Gaiman
* A Song: Rain by John Heintz
* To Make You Laugh: Post It Notes from a Stay at Home Dad
* Great Read: a list
* Best Part of the Past Week: At Sloane's request our family began to sponsor a second child through Watoto. There is such joy in giving.
* Because I'm a Word Nerd: The Great Language Game
* Anticipating: Spring!
* Some Things I Love: car seat dancing, Watoto, the first daffodil of spring, dogwoods, spring break photoshoots, chevron patterns, graphic design, Walgreens brand lotion, blog comments, and family movie night