Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Faves


* Quote of the Week: "Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you.  You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called.  Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you, haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit." ~ Neil Gaiman

* A Song: Rain by John Heintz

* Images of the Week: Frozen Bubbles by Angela Kelly

* To Make You Laugh: Post It Notes from a Stay at Home Dad

* Great Read: a list

* Best Part of the Past Week: At Sloane's request our family began to sponsor a second child through Watoto.  There is such joy in giving.  

* Because I'm a Word Nerd: The Great Language Game

* Anticipating: Spring!

* PINspiration: art journal by artHUNY

  * In Case You Missed It: Why Don't You?

* Some Things I Love: car seat dancing, Watoto, the first daffodil of spring, dogwoods, spring break photoshoots, chevron patterns, graphic design, Walgreens brand lotion, blog comments, and family movie night

7 comments:

Suz said...

car seat dancing? Now I have to see that

Mac n' Janet said...

As always I enjoyed your list. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Savannah.

Cait O'Connor said...

I thought I was alone in car seat dancing, you have made my day. I can't wait to check out your post/blog recommendations.

alexa said...

What an interesting list - loved the frozen bubbles ... And I have never heard of car seat dancing. I think this needs a video and a post all of its own :).

Joanna Jenkins said...

A perfect quote, Relyn. I totally agree.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.
xo jj

S. Etole said...

Impressive photo and I especially enjoyed the link on the bubbles.

Jeanie said...

Love the Pinspiration! Is that photo from your vacation? Oh, how I'd love to be there!

Oldies, but Goodies