We had a great road trip to Glacier last summer. I'm missing that beautiful place today.
* Things (& people) I Love: : that Sloane is getting freckles on her nose again, Maira Kalman: author, BOGO bookfairs, Abraham Lincoln: hero, the soundtrack to Anne of Green Gables, ribbons, Charla: my neighbor who leaves flowers on my front porch at least once a week, the crunchy fries that get caught in the corners of the bag, take out Chinese, gifts just because, the polka dotted cover on my laptop, Swiffer products, museums, Dill Pickle chips...
* Make Something: spruce up a boring dresser
* Anticipating: the tomatoes have tiny yellow flowers, that means fruit soon - yum
* A Song: "Go With Me" written and performed by one of my third graders
* Quote of the Week: "People are felt rather than seen after the first few minutes." ~ John Steinbeck
* In Case You Missed It: Maybe We're All A Little Odd