* Quote of the Week: "The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them." ~ unknown
* Something to Buy: I really want a stylish, smallish umbrella. Like this one.
* To Make You Think: "This will forever change the way you look at selfies" on the Unlooker
* Just for Fun: Click here.
* BLOGspiration: Kitchen Fellowship by Alyssa Passage
* To Make You Laugh: I laughed until I could. not. breathe. Really. (rated PG13)
* Anticipating: Jeffrey is hanging our new, super-cool, funky, retro-looking, black and nickel bedroom ceiling fan today. I'm so excited!
* PINspiration: Aging awesomely, curated by Susannah Conway
* In Case You Missed It: That Old Momma Magic
* Some Things I Love: clematis (see above) and other climbing, flowering plants, this record-breakingly cool July we've been having, making decisions that feel good deep in my gut, waking up without an alarm clock, time to read a huge pile of magazines in one sitting, my new Relyn Lawson Photography postcards, the way our house looks all freshly painted and deep cleaned
Happy weekend, friends. What delights do you have planned?