Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Faves

my niece, Persephone

* To Make You Smile: The Loveliest Short Story...

* Something to Buy: a fantastic wall calendar by Flapperdoodle

* Song of the Week: All of Me by John Legend & Lindsey Stirling

* Something to Read: "Emily" set by L.M. Montgomery

* Because It's Finally Cold Enough: Decadent Hot Chocolate

* PINspiration: Creative Spaces, curated by Diary of Dave's Wife

  * In Case You Missed It: Autumn Thoughts

* Some Things I Love: VistaPrint iPhone cases, pinning my hair back as soon as I get home, Family Fun Nights, labeling things, a super-clean kitchen, kaleidoscopes, collecting watercolor originals, Jimeale products, sweater weather, the quiet tinkle of wind chimes in the morning, fresh flowers on the table, autumn, autumn, autumn



Happy weekend, friends.  

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love
Love your Friday Favs so much

Elizabeth Halt said...

The Emily series is one of my favorites. I loved Anne, but I resonated more with Emily.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm finding time to visit everyone again...house on the market so the "clean kitchen" is certainly making me happy right now. Your neice is stunning! She looks like she slipped right out of a different time period.

Stephanie Faris said...

When I worked in an office, one of my favorite things was that feeling you had when you finally got out of the work clothes you'd been wearing since 7 a.m. and could put on something really comfortable.

S. Etole said...

Wonderful essence in that photo.

Marilyn Miller said...

What a sad story.
Loved the song.
Hadn't heard of Emily books.
Hot Chocolate, oh yummm!
Vista Print is my friend.
Had to smile at labeling things,
my daughter loves that too. Love
clean kitchens and sweater weather can be rather nice. Happy Autumn!

Oldies, but Goodies