Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Faves

photographing strangers

* Quote of the Week: "When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love." ~ Lana Del Rey

* Blogspiration: 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic

* Song of the Week: Black and Blue by Paloma Faith

* Images of the Week: Dancing on Air by Istolethetv on Flickr

* To Make The World A Bit Better: 19 Things on Yes & Yes

* In Case You Missed It: A Woman Blessed

* Bored?: Watch a movie

* PINspiration: Creative Spaces, curated by Diary of Dave's Wife

* Some Things I Love: ELF products, The Quiet Book, the first day of spring, flea market wandering with a girlfriend, answered prayers, dads fishing with their little boys, a wedding band on a man's hand, blues music, the way Sloane plays the clarinet, fairy tales, real letters in the mailbox, the way my dad is still traveling overseas and sharing the Gospel at 77 years old...

Happy weekend, friends.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful as always my lovely friend
Love Jeanne

Mac n' Janet said...

I do love your quote. You Dad is an inspiration.

cristie said...

Your favorites were fun!

Dancing on air and Black and Blue were a two thumbs up for me! xox

Joanna Jenkins said...

Flea Markets with a gal pal-- The best!

Happy Sunday, my friend.

xo jj

amelia said...

I'll have to look into the beauty link, especially. I've noticed an alarming trend as of late. When I go to "the home" to visit my grandmother--people keep thinking she's my mother. So rude. :)

Oldies, but Goodies