Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Morning View


Answering Susannah's invitation to "Pause, look around you and 
shoot what you see.  Live inside each moment.  Pay attention to what's there.  Look for the love."

We begin each school day with our hands over our hearts, saying the Pledge of Allegiance in unison. We follow it immediately with the Lawsonland pledge written by my second grade students.
Today we pledge to be kind to each other, our teachers, and ourselves.  
We pledge to be show self-control in every situation, all day long.  
 I love this moment!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful way to start the day
Love Jeanne

Mac n' Janet said...

Great way to start the day.

alexa said...

I wish we had this lovely affirmation here!

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh, I just love the Lawsonland pledge. What a creative idea.

amelia said...

I love it!

Anita said...

This is a good pledge for adults, too.Love it!

Jeanie said...

The pledge of allegiance is ok but the Lawsonland pledge is spectacular!

Oldies, but Goodies