Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Faves

I love spring!

* Quote of the Week: "Spring has returned.  The Earth is like a child that knows poems.~ Ranier Maria Rilke

* Blogspiration: Kickcan and Conkers

* Song of the Week: Stars in California by Drew Kennedy

* Images of the Week: Famous Photographers Pose With Their Iconic Images

* To Make You Grin: I love this makeover by Tree Change Dolls

* In Case You Missed It: I've Always Been a Talker

* Truth: Unexpected Diamonds by Ann Voskamp

* A Perfect Post: and I was wondering what I was going to do today by Beth

* Some Things I Love: supportive friends, makeovers, stripes, the way kids love to tell a joke they just learned, this app, movie marathons, pictures of people at a Color Run, asking, "Why?", a clean keyboard, a new stack of library books, listening to a book on tape, cousin sleepovers...

Happy weekend, friends.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

THANK YOU for the beauty and inspiration here, Relyn! Is it May already?! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Jeanne said...

Rabbit Rabbit Happy May 1st.
Love all you share
Blessings my friend
Love Jeanne

Sally Wessely said...

Love your Friday Faves. I like stripes too. I especially like the stripes on your blog background. It gives your blog a simple, classy look.

Marilyn Miller said...

Love seeing the photographers of Iconic Images. Tree Change Dolls is wonderful. Beth, oh Beth always has totally awesome posts. Love Beth.

miruspeg said...

Lovely to catch up on reading some of your latest posts Relyn.
Your photos and stories are always so interesting.
Keep shining dear friend.
Hugs
Peggy xxxxx

alexa said...

I always enjoy your Friday Faves: the Rilke quote is wonderful and thank-you for the link to Beth's great post.

Jeanie said...

I always find way-cool links on your faves! Sigh!

Oldies, but Goodies