Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Faves


* Quote of the Week: "Be useful." ~ Scott Adams

* Blogspiration: Compulsively Compiled, a now-defunct blog whose images will still inspire you

* Song of the Week: Though You Slay Me by Shane & Shane

* Images of the Week: Flickr photographer Mikael Jarnasen

* Good Ideas: Cheap Date Night Ideas from And Then We Saved

* In Case You Missed It: Conversations About Love

* Good To Know: Wrist Exercises to Prevent Carpal Tunnel

* PINspiration: Typography, curated by me

* Some Things I Love: Thanksgiving, typography, poetry, family photoshoots, Sloane's friends, setting a pretty table, laughing, watching old movies with Jeffrey, making Christmas plans with Sloane


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving week upcoming my lovely friend...........

Let us all be thankful and blessed.

I am always thankful for you and your postings

Love Jeanne

GraceGal said...

As usual, I enjoy your Friday Faves :)

Marilyn Miller said...

Love the quote in your photo. Now I must follow that Flickr photographer, beautiful. Making Christmas plans and watching old movies are a delight. Enjoyed your gratitude statements on FB.

Unknown said...

Come Sit by My Fire has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-sunday-drive_29.html

Sally Wessely said...

Always, always love love these. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.

Oldies, but Goodies