Let It Snow, student art
* Quote of the Week: "Worry is a misuse of the imagination." ~ Dan Zadra
* Something To Try: Make a Love List by Courtney Carver
* Blogspiration: Emmatree by d smith kaich jones
* Useful Information: Ten Creative Ways to Declutter Your Home by Joshua Becker
* In Memorium: Harper Lee died this morning, and I feel sad. To Kill a Mockingbird is the only perfect book I have ever read. Jeffrey and I love it so much that if we'd have had a second daughter, her name would have been Harper. Thank you, Ms. Lee for the gift Atticus, Scout, Jem, Dill, and Boo Radley have been to me and to generations of Americans.
* Anticipating: Faith Ringgold at my favorite spot in the Ozarks
* In Case You Missed It: Still Laughing
* Some Things I Love: 65 degree days in February, spring fever, wind, three weeks to spring break, parent teacher conferences and getting to share with parents all that's great about their child, little girls in pig tails, dinner with out of town family, tulips, IKEA, road trips, work trips with friends, this book
Happy weekend, friends.