at student on Dr. Seuss Day
* It's a Small World: What Kids Around the World Eat for Breakfast
* Terrific Tips: How to Save Money Without Hating Your Life by Sarah VonBargen
* Image of the Week: "Bouquet" by Danielle Ruppel
* Quote of the Week: "You don’t have to be in People magazine to change the world for the better. You just have to do the best you can with the talents and opportunities you’ve been given, and spend your life trying to help other people also do their best and be joyful in their service." - Orson Scott Card
* Film Fancies: "Bat Eyes"
* BLOGspiration: Bella Grace blog
* In Case You Missed It: Man Alive! Moments
Happy Weekend, friends.