Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good Things Thursday, Week 1


Don't we all love to find beauty in an unexpected place?

Who doesn't want to reduce, reuse, and recycle?

This little idea offers the best of both worlds.

I wish I could claim it, but the idea and the photo come from Pottery Barn Living Rooms, which you can find here.

Don't you just love it?

The next time you go to the grocery store, try spending 50 cents more for the green beans that come in the pretty can. Maybe visit the foreign foods aisle. So many interesting, colorful containers right there waiting for you to take them home. A vase and a new food experience; all for a few dollars.

Now that's a pretty good thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Love of my Life. I love your blog. I take a great deal of pleasure in checking in on it. You have really created something very cool here. I just find it exciting.

By the way, let's find a way to take Sloane to Point Park this summer. What do ya' say?

Relyn's Husband

Ashley said...

What a cute idea!

Susan Tuttle said...

Very pretty pic - they are nice cans. I will have to be more observant at the grocery store.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Susan

Oldies, but Goodies