Saturday, July 12, 2008

Squirming, Fleeting Moments


I have learned how to grab these blessings
and hold them squirming
before kissing them goodbye.
~ Madelyn Mulvaney


May the blessings of this weekend bring you laughter. May you enjoy the squirming, fleeting moments. May you kiss them goodbye with much gratitude. May you start the new week refreshed. Happy weekend, my friends.








Visit Madelyn's blog to discover lovely images and poetic thoughts. Visit ucumari's flickrstream for more wonderful wildlife photos.

5 comments:

My Castle in Spain said...

And a very happy week end to you too Relyn !

I've just left a comment on your cute little daughter's blog. Could you also tell her, her cat is too cute !!

Have a very nice sunday !

:-)

Lala

ps: here it's too hot to move but have been cooking like crazy!

Jaime said...

Oh this is the most adorable picture EVER!!!! I just want to kiss him!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the cutest animal pictures of all times! You come up with the best ones! Thank you for your recent comment on my blog, it was very encouraging.

Yoli said...

I love that Maddie and that quote! I could just grab that giraffe and place a big wet kiss on her.

Anonymous said...

heheheee..i saw this the day you posted it but never have gotten back for a visit. i smiled then and whooped and did so agin today! what a deeeelightful image of love!!

Oldies, but Goodies