Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Something Silly

You may know this already, but on Wednesdays I leave a little gift here on my blog for you. It might be something funny or helpful, playful or inspiring. Something For You is just a way for me to share some of the goodness I've discovered in my roams around the Internet. You can discover my other "gifts" by clicking the tag at the end of this post. This week's Something is silly. Very silly.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but our family has chosen not to have a television in our home. We find it leaves is with so much more time for reading, walking, playing games; just being together. But. Every once in a while a cultural phenomenon will hit and I just have to know for myself what everyone is talking about.

It was that way with Lost. I started watching the first season on DVD and gradually caught up with the show as it aired. Eventually I discovered the episodes on the Internet. I love that freaky, weird show full of gorgeous people and a twisting plot. Love it!

So. For all the Lost fans, and anyone who is curious. These are for you:

And a question.
Sawyer or
Jack?

Or maybe Sayid?

Happy Wednesday.



Oobviously, I didn't take these pictures. No idea who did, but lucky them.

10 comments:

Caroline said...

I got burnt out of that show...but I think Sayid is incredibly sexy!

spread your wings said...

it was Jack for me, but I haven't watched it in a while.
I have a giveaway on my autumnsun blog if you're interested.

Laura said...

I would like one of each please!

Joan said...

Sawyer... definitely Sawyer.
Sigh... xoxo

Jeanne said...

I love all you share
Jeanne

Suvarna said...

I don't follow this show, but after looking at these handsome devils perhaps I should start. Now as for my choice..... why choose? I'll take all three. But will they make it here in time for Christmas? LOL :-)

beth said...

SAWYER.....oh yes....SAWYER !!!

karey m. said...

oh, i do love a dirty boy...but there's just something about the way jack rarely smiles...

i like a challenge.

{and i liked this post. eek.}

dulcy said...

Sayid for me please.

xoxo
dulcy

Wendy said...

When I saw the question I was thinking to chime in with an "all three, please!" and decided that was entirely too naughty for your sweet blog.

Then as I scroll down the comments to add my own I see I AM NOT THE ONLY NAUGHTY GIRL who reads your blog. LOL.

Good for us. :)

Oldies, but Goodies