* If you have a budget and stick to it, you will have more money than you have ever had.
* Take extremely good care of your vehicle, your teeth, and your money.
* Each choice you make can impact the rest of your life. We don't have time to think about every choice, so it is vital to form good habits.
* Take care of your character and your reputation will take care of itself.
* Do hard things.
* Be brave.
* Be passionate, but remember that not everyone will share those passions.
* Invest in a good mattress, good pillows, and great sheets.
* Call your parents at least once a week.
* Education is more than grades, it's a way of life.
* Learn to cook at least five different, excellent meals and keep all those ingredients at the ready.
* Always have plenty of toilet paper, Advil, and tampons on hand.
* Whenever you can, take the scenic route.
* Always ride the ferry.
* You may often regret what you say, but will rarely regret what you do.
* Laugh every day.
What about you, friends? What are you Secrets of Adulthood?
These amazing rocks are from Glacier National Park.