Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Faves


* Great Read: thxthxthx: Thank Goodness for Everything by Leah Dieterich

* Something to Make: I want to pump up my ugly folding chairs.

* Images of the Week: frozen soap bubbles by Angela Kelly

* Good Information: 40 Maps
 
* A Song: "A Little Time" by The Beautiful South

* Quote of the Week: "I feel there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." ~ Vincent Van Gogh

* BLOGspiration: Claire Burge

* To Make You Laugh: faces in everyday things
 



* To Make You Think: When Your Mother Says She's Fat by Kasey Edwards

 Yum: Peasant Bread

* Film Fancies: "The Final Breaths of a Main Character" by Wonder
 
* PINspiration: Human Wonderfulness curated by Ciara Brehony

* In Case You Missed It: I'm Still It


I take LOTS of pictures of my students.  This was my favorite from our Thanksgiving photoshoot.

7 comments:

S. Etole said...

I get caught up in the links and forget to come back and tell you how much I enjoy what you share with us.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous as always
Much love

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I love your quote of the week! The piece about the "fat" mother was so sad, though...

Marilyn Miller said...

Love your links from the frozen bubbles, oh the maps were fun, the bread looked yummy, and the short video fun to watch. Thanks!

Kamana said...

great links to follow up. thanks.

beth said...

i LOVE this photo !!!

Jeanie said...

I am so, so grateful she still wants to pose for you! This is the best!

Oldies, but Goodies