Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Faves

an old favorite

* To Make You Smile: I just love dad's like these.  

* Something to Buy: my favorite winter scent is now in wax melts

* Song of the Week: I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey (original video)

* A Little Christmas Creativity: Unconventional Christmas Trees

* Something to Make: Christmas Song printables

  * In Case You Missed It: Bimbo

* Some Things I Love: Christmas light shows, footie pajamas, caroling at the "old folks" home, Christmas Around the World with second graders, watching Sloane set up the nativity scene each year, making stockings for a friend or family member each year, Secret Santa at work, caroling with my students on the way outside to recess, Christmas!


Happy weekend, friends.  

1 comment:

HKatz said...

That's a stunning photo!

Have a warm and happy holiday season - and may the coming year be bright, happy and full of delights and promise.

Oldies, but Goodies