* Things (& people) I Love: back-to-school hair cuts, Joshua Becker: author and inspiration, school supply shopping, Linsey Pollak: musician, this version of Persuasion, zinnias, Morgan: my friend who always has time to help, the taste of a lemon ice during a hot Missouri summer, the way Sloane can eat pizza for every meal, gentle kisses and holding hands, my Erin Condren planner, WalMart gas - so much cheaper, mini-vacations and time in the pool, learning my new camera...
* Make Something: spruce up those ugly folding chairs
* Anticipating: I head back to school on Wednesday and the kids start a week after that. ;^)
* A Song: "Mended Souls" by Casey Hurt
* Blogspiration: Besotted
* Quote of the Week: "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." ~ Winston Churchill
* In Case You Missed It: How to Have an Awesome Vacation