Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Faves

 some of my favorite summer things: clear light, porches, and hydrangeas

* Quote of the Week: "What are you doing for you today?~ Jessica Turner, author of The Fringe Hours

* Book of the Week: Shopping for Time: How to do it All and Not be Overwhelmed by Carolyn Mahany

* Blogspiration: Yes and Yes!

* Song of the Week: Summer Wine by the Coors

* Images of the Week: Windows and Doors series, by S@ssy L@ssy

* To Make You Grin: Hilarious Southwest Flight Attendant

* In Case You Missed It: Hide 'n Watch

* Truth: The Gift of Presence by Evelyn Rennich of Smallish 

* Watching: Agent Carter, season one

* Some Things I Love: July, home projects, Flickr, GoodReads, postcards from friends on vacation, girl days with Sloane, cleaning out all the closets, drawers, and cupboards, spray paint, hammock time, photo shoots, selling CDs and DVDs we don't want any more, used book stores, zinnias, hydrangeas, front porch swings...

This is my 1,111th post.  Kind of cool, hunh? Happy weekend, friends.

10 comments:

Alysa P. said...

Your Friday Favs are so fun! Those hydrangeas are beautiful too -- just can't get over them! :)

Dee said...

Hi Relyn, it's nice to 'meet' you. I liked your Friday faves, especially the flight attendant. I got a real kick out of that. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog today. I really enjoyed the visit. Have a lovely weekend... :)

Mrs. E said...

1,111th post! Congrats! You make life beautiful.

Jeanne said...

Blessings my lovely friend.
I love your postings and all your links and I love that version of Summer Wine a song I love so very much.
Love Jeanne

Jeanie said...

This is a fun list, Relyn. I'll check out that shopping book. Could come in very handy come holiday time!

Lots of good books being "reviewed" during Paris in July. There's a link in one of my posts. I'm working on a book post for next week -- slow but sure!

miruspeg said...

Happy weekend to you to Relyn.
Love, love love the Flight Attendant video.
Take care
Peggy xxxxx

Sally Wessely said...

Always love your Friday Faves!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Postcards from friends on vacation! I LOVE that. They are such a wonderful treat that gone by the wayside thanks to social media. Receiving one now makes them extra special.

Happy Sunday. xo jj

alexa said...

Thank-you again for these - off to google The Fringe Hours. Sounds like my kind of book :). Hoping you are having a lovely summer ...

Marilyn Miller said...

Loved the song, following SassyLassy on Flickr now, Love zinnias, hydrangeas, and front porch swings. Happy Summer!

Oldies, but Goodies