some of my favorite summer things: clear light, porches, and hydrangeas
* Quote of the Week: "What are you doing for you today?" ~ Jessica Turner, author of The Fringe Hours
* Book of the Week: Shopping for Time: How to do it All and Not be Overwhelmed by Carolyn Mahany
* Blogspiration: Yes and Yes!
* Truth: The Gift of Presence by Evelyn Rennich of Smallish
* Watching: Agent Carter, season one
* Some Things I Love: July, home projects, Flickr, GoodReads, postcards from friends on vacation, girl days with Sloane, cleaning out all the closets, drawers, and cupboards, spray paint, hammock time, photo shoots, selling CDs and DVDs we don't want any more, used book stores, zinnias, hydrangeas, front porch swings...
This is my 1,111th post. Kind of cool, hunh? Happy weekend, friends.