* Quote of the Week: "One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by." ~ Jeannette Walls
* Something to Buy: I would love to find a swing like this for our backyard.
* To Make You Think: Life Tweaks by Laura Vanderkam
* To Listen: the only surviving recording of Virginia Wolf
* BLOGspiration: Anne Voskamp's Unwrapping Summer Series
* Anticipating: the back to school furor settling into a steady, doable rhythm
* In Case You Missed It: I Wish
* Some Things I Love: hammock time, flowers, surprise ice cream dates with Sloane, sharing laughter with my students, tall tales, mailboxes filled with magazines, morning quiet times, the orchid on my dining room table, IKEA, glitter stars hanging from the mantle, lotioned foot massages, when Sloane has friends sleep over, the way wax melted down a candle is always beautiful...
Happy weekend, friends. What do you have planned?