August Break, day 7 prompt: 5 Facts About Me
1) Jeffrey and I are saving for a big 25th anniversary trip in two summers. This summer we took a tiny and wonderful trip to Kansas City and kept saving. The picture above is us at The Starlight Theater about to see Mary Poppins. What a wonderful evening!
2) I'm a third grade teacher. This is my first day back to school, which makes it the longest, hardest, and happiest day of the year for me. I'm looking forward to dinner tonight and hearing all about Sloane's first day of eighth grade.
3) I just got a new Cannon. I tutored all year long last year to buy it, and now I am too nervous to start using it. Silly, hunh?
4) I love makeup. I mean, I really love makeup. Sloane loves it, too, which is a fun thing to share.
5) I never read just one book at a time. Currently, I have 6 going.
What about you? Tell me something.