Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Faves

an old, old image - I took this one before I even owned a DSLR

* Film Fancies: Monsters, a music video by Sarah MacLachlan

* To Try: 17 Small Tweaks

* Song of the Week: Autumn Leaves by Nat King Cole, of course

* Great Read: Slightly Foxed a Reader's Quarterly for the bookish among us

* Anticipating: My Mom has been traveling for two weeks.  I can't wait for her to get home on Tuesday!

* To Make You Think: Someday by The Minimalists

  * In Case You Missed It: This One's For Jaime

* Some Things I Love: the way my heart starts skipping as the temperatures start dropping, the Harvest Moon, Nat King Cole and other crooners, words, dictionaries, ordering a new planner, my new 85mm lens, beautiful films, bokeh, the way pumpkins and mums are beginning to pop up on porches

Happy weekend, friends!

5 comments:

alexa said...

Another great list. That post on Someday was chilling! Hoping you have a lovely weekend.

beth said...

i've been looking for a new planner and so far i have't found anything i like….so the search is on…and then the excitement begins :)

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love what you love.
And how you share:)
Thanks for making my world richer
and more beautiful,
Jennifer

amelia said...

I can't wait for the temps to drop a bit. I thought it would be this week--looking on my phone I thought the highs were going to be in the upper 40s, lower 50s. Then I realized I was looking at Stockholm. Sigh. Huge disappointment. :)

With that, a good week to you!

joyce said...

Had a listen to your song and it makes me want to go out and buy a Nat King Cole CD, I love crooners too but never really listened to him. Thank you!

Oldies, but Goodies