Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Faves

 yes

*Favorite Moment: I loved spotting my mom walking toward us in the airport.  She's been gone for two weeks.

*In Case You Missed It: Artful Living

*Pinspiration: I Want to Go There by Carolyn Cakir

*To Make You Think: The March by Chez Danisse

*Quote of the Week: " You can't do a good job if your job is all you do." ~ Katie Thurmes

*Great Read: Lucy Crisp and the Vanishing House by Janet Hill

*Image of the Week: Cute by Ray Jennings

*A Song: I love this happy song: "Color In You" by Copperlily 

*Interiors Inspiration: Oh. My. Goodness!  Julie Blanner's home

*A Wish: May all your leaves start to turn, your weather begin to cool, and your schedule slow enough to enjoy it all.

4 comments:

amelia said...

Eep! Those lambs . . . I want to kiss their faces. :)

PS--thanks for the lovely wish; I wish the same for you . . .

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm wishing that same thing about the weather and it's Tuesday! Los Angeles is in the middle of a dry heatwave and in October that's not very fun!

Love the photo and quote.

xo jj

Marilyn Miller said...

Hoping my schedule slows down. I have been away too much lately. Loved the house tour and that cute photo of the lamb's.

Sandy K. said...

Wow - I totally want a home do-over after looking at those lovely interiors! So fresh and crisp and welcoming! Sigh. Perhaps some new paint would help....

Oldies, but Goodies