Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Faves

my most liked nine of 2016 on Instagram

* Quote of the Week: "Once a year, go someplace you've never been." ~ Dalai Lama

* Song of the Week: an old favorite, The World Is New by Save Ferris

* Pinspiration: Blur is Beautiful curated by Robin Laws

* Blogspiration: Hulaseventy, another old favorite 

* Useful Information: How to Never Kill a Houseplant Again on Apartment Therapy

* Images of the Week: animal print shop by Sharon Montrose

* I can Relate: Book Nerd Problems by Epic Read

* To Listen: Unfurl, by Meghan Genge

* In Case You Missed It: I'm Still It


Happy new year, friends. 

8 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

That quote is the best by Dalai Lama.
Oh, I lost track of Robin Laws. So glad you mentioned her here.

Debby said...

Your daughter keeps getting prettier each time I see a picture. Great picture.

Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love
Jeanne

amelia said...

It is always such a disappointment to finish a good book, isn't it? :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

Happy new year!

Two 2016 book reccs for you: A Memory of Violets (Hazel Gaynor - historical fiction about London's orphaned/crippled flower sellers) and A Man Called Ove (fiction about a crotchety old man and new neighbors). I just read both and they are wonderful.

xo

Jaime said...

Hello, fellow night owl...
Those blurry pics.. oh my gosh. That is just the inspiration I needed, as I am wishing to explore blur with my camera this year. I love the mystery of it all.

And that beautiful baby smiling elephant. Instant love.

xoxo

gkgirl said...

LOVE hula seventy!

and thanks for sharing the beautiful blur,
that's so awesome!!
:)

HKatz said...

These are beautiful photos, and I appreciate the link to the 'never kill a houseplant' article. Useful info indeed :)

Oldies, but Goodies