photographing light in the oddest places
* A Song: "Amazing Grace" by Alaska Reid
* Things I Love: snow days you can plan for, getting stuff done, the gallery wall in my laundry room, typography, bifocals with no line, big rings, lots of bangle bracelets, Milkyway Dark Minis, the feel of freshly shaved legs, kissing, kids who are glad to be back to school, morning tutoring sessions complete with breakfast snacks...
* To Make You Laugh: Chicago's Magical Piano
* Story Corp: Are you familiar with the Story Corp project? I love it! Here is Sloane's interview of me, in case you've been dying to hear my voice. ;O)
* Quote of the Week: "Nothing is so necessary for man as the company of intelligent women." ~ Leo Tolstoy
* Images of the Week: Castello di Padernello by Goethe58
* Pinspiration: Wisdom: Intentional Parenting curated by me
* In Case You Missed It: Of Plums and Delight
Happy weekend, friends.