My third blogiversary just passed. This is a little celebration.
The Things That Blogging Taught (or reminded) Me
- I am not invisible.
- I can be inspiring and creative.
- I've found my art form.
- It's possible to have best friends you've never met.
- Good things turn great when you share them.
- Everyone has a tribe of their own.
- Winning is fun, but giving is much better.
- Sharing personal stories is vital.
- Always give credit.
- I was meant to be a photographer.
The picture above is of my friend, Beth. She's one of the most stylish people I know. She's also one of the sweetest. I absolutely loved this outfit she was wearing on Monday. Spontaneously, I asked her to let me take her picture after school, but she had an appointment. We had five minutes - literally. I was pretty tickled with how they turned out. Click here to see more.